Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale "Best and Most" Linky!

Did your high school do a "best and most"?  Mine did and I'm proud to say that I got a few of them... most likely to write a novel, hardest worker, and most likely to succeed!  I also got worst couple with an old old boyfriend, but that's a different story!

Well, today some bloggers have joined together to do a "Best and Most" of our products for the BTS sale that starts TOMORROW at TpT!  Everything in my store will be 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 10% off if you use the discount code BTS13 when you check out!  My Teacher's Notebook shop will be on sale as well.  Both of my sales will run from Sunday until Tuesday.  TpT's discount code works on Sunday and Monday!  {Thanks Beth at Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah for the button!}

My TpT store and my TN store

So, without any more chatter... I am proud to announce the 2013 Bainbridge Best and Most!

My Teacher's Pet product is my Homework Club.  It's one that has motivated my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade students for 7 years to do their homework!  The pack includes monthly awards, an editable monthly display to show off who is in the club, homework pass rewards, and a classroom display to show who is in the club.

Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed goes to The Write Stuff, a year long writing portfolio with opinion, narrative, and informative writing prompts for every month, student tracking pages, and loads of options for additional prompts and ways to have students discuss their writing.  This pack helps empower students to think about their writing critically and work to reach goals!


And finally, Best Couple goes to two products that will help reach Common Core standards in your classroom in a quick and painless way!  Grammar Snapshots are CCSS aligned for grades 2 and 3.  There are 42 10 question quick weekly grammar checks!  Couple that with a daily 100 Days to CCSS Success: ELA review and you've got a powerful ELA Common Core team!  100 Days is available for grades 1, 2, and 3!

Find 100 Days to CCSS Success on TpT! or TN

Check out the other amazing bloggers who have linked up to show off their best and most!




16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for organizing this! It's such a fun idea!! :)
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this. I hate that I missed it. Oh Well, I'll just have to check out everybody's products!

    karen
    The 85 Mile Commute


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting this together!! You rock! :)

    Katie :)
    KTP: Keep Teaching and Planning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This was fun! Great idea!
    Jennifer
    The Extra Energetic Educator
    extraenergeticeducator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting this wonderful linky together!:)

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is the linky already closed? That's so short!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I would have loved to participate!

      Delete
  7. What a great idea! Love your Homework Club! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for organizing such a creative linky!!!
    Cheers,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for organizing this! I'm loving all the items I need to put in my cart!

    Krista
    Stellar-Students

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,

    I just posted my blog and came to link up and it is closed. It took me awhile to get everything together to set up my blog post, so I was disappointed to see that I had missed it. Oh well, hopefully people will still get a chance to link back to you and see all of the great ideas that people are sharing. Thanks for the opportunity.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom
    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Christina! Thank you for adding my link. I am so excited to be a part of your linky.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom
    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute idea! I missed the deadline for linking up with my busy day...oops!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina! Thank you for hosting this fun Linky! I noticed that my button links to yesterday's post rather than the Best and Most. Any idea how I can change that?

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad I missed linking up on the Linky! I still posted though, thanks for a fantastic idea and linky:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...