Friday, March 29, 2013

It's a Spring Cleaning Sale!

Time to clean out those wish lists on TpT!  Thanks Krista for making this cute graphic!
 My store at TpT     or     Teacher's Notebook

A bunch of us are having a Spring Cleaning sale this weekend!  I'll have everything at TpT and TN at 20% off on Saturday and Sunday!

Enjoy and check out your other favorite sellers to see if they're in on the sale!

You can also grab some end of the year goodies at a sale price...

My set of fillable end of the year awards has something for EVERY student... over 40 awards and you just type in names, print, and watch the smiles!

I've also got four cute end of the year/welcome summer candy bar wrappers in my Sweet Treats Wrapper set!

And, of course, flippy books for a variety of subjects, Fry Phrase Fluency packs, and fun classroom and hallway hunts (which are like "write the room" type activities) for ELA and I'm adding for math too are all on sale!

You can check out everyone who linked up below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...